What is a PIm (Product Informatie Management) system?
A Product Information Management (PIM) system centralizes and harmonizes all your marketing and technical information. With PIM it is easy to maintain your online channels and produce brochures and catalogs.
Why a PIM?
- Improve the quality and consistancy of your data
- Streamline your incoming data of multiple sources
- Single Source of Truth
- No more spreadsheets, Word documents and Window folders with images
Who needs a PIM?
- Product management
- Print department
What data to store in a PIM?
- Product information
- Marketing information
- Digital files like images, PDF documents, Video, etc.
- User generated content
Which sources to conntect to a PIM?
- ERP systems for basic article or product information
- CRM systems for customer information to be used in personal brochrues
- Product data sources lke Icecat
Which services to connect to a PIM?
- Studio to retouch your images
- Translation agency
- Print Service Provider
- Dealers and partners (Content distribution)